Terms and Conditions
Welcome to ProcessWalk website. If you continue to browse this website, we understand that you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only and may change without notice.
- We endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, however we make no guarantee about its completeness or suitability for your needs. You are always welcome to contact us if you have any questions about the contents.
- In no event we will be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense anybody might incur as a result of the use of this website or any of the links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide further information, but they do not mean that we endorse the websites.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance, text and graphics. All trademarks which are not the property of, or licensed to the owner of this website, have received appropriate
- Copyright laws apply to all parts of the contents, their unauthorised reproduction can result in legal proceedings. If you would like to use or reproduce any material from this website, except downloading it or sharing with other individuals (acknowledging this website as its source) for your or others’ personal use, please contact us directly to obtain our written permission.
- Through our contact form and newsletter subscription we may collect your e-mail address, name and job title. We use the information for internal record keeping and to communicate with you. We might occasionally send information about new products or offers, ours or from our carefully selected partners, we think you may find interesting. If you would prefer not to receive such correspondence, please unsubscribe from our newsletter or contact us directly to update your mailing preferences. We will not pass your personal information to any third parties without your permission or unless we are required by law to do so.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising from it is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.